MORNING (6am – Noon)
- Are you single, married – happily, engaged, divorced?
- Are you hiding, pretending, disappointed, bitter, afraid, frustrated and angry? Be honest!
Broken relationships (marriages etc.) need a divine intervention.
Fearful singles and spouses need a divine encounter and assurance.
We all need the Almighty God to take residence in our relationships, let’s look to Jesus Christ our great high priest and wait on Him (Isaiah 40:31)
- Read Eph 4:31-32 KJV & Matt 6:14-15
- Prayer of Forgiveness – Forgive others and yourself because unforgiveness blocks blessings while forgiveness releases blessings.
- Ask for the grace to forgive and live free.
I sense a need for many to simplify their lives and commit to God’s will and not their personal agenda.
- Pray God’s will be done in every facet of your life.
- Pray that God’s kingdom will be manifested indeed in your lives this year
- Pray that your mouth will not betray you – Psalm 49:3 ‘My mouth shall speak wisdom and the meditation of my heart shall give understanding.’
- Declare your life will be stabilized by God’s wisdom- Isaiah 33:6 ‘Wisdom and knowledge will be the stability of your times.’
1. SINGLES –
- Declare that your relationship(s) will be God ordained, spiritually enriching and meets all the necessary compatibility criteria for your great future. Declare that you will continue to grow, increase in understanding, develop your gifts and discover yourselves in God.
- Pray – 1 Thessalonians 3:12 ‘May the Lord make you increase and abound in love to one another and to all, just as we do to you.’
- Declare that peace, joy and happiness will surround your homes and your spouse(s) will continue to find fulfillment in the marital home.
- Declare that your children will grow up to be beacons of light, fulfill their destinies, be signs and wonders and make God and you proud in Jesus Name, Amen.
- Pray – Psalm 115:14 ‘May the Lord give you increase more and more, you and your children.’