Here are 10 facts about Breast Cancer from the ThinkPinkRibbon.com site
Please Be Proactive, Perform Regular Check ups, Stay Alert and Prayerful, Donate and Support Survivors. #relationshipsdomatter
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer among American women. One in every eight women in the United States develops breast cancer.
- There are over 2.6 million breast cancer survivors in the United States today.
- All women are at risk for developing breast cancer.
- Breast cancer is the leading cause of death in women between ages 40 and 55.
- Nearly 40,000 women will die of breast cancer in 2012.
- At present, there is no sure way to prevent breast cancer, which is why regular mammograms and monthly breast self-exams are extremely important.
- The causes of breast cancer are not yet fully known although a number of risk factors have been identified such as late menopause, diets high in saturated fat, late pregnancies, estrogen…
View original post 111 more words