A lot of people leave a relationship in search of a better situation while carrying the baggage from prior relationships.
Names Matter (Hosea 1:1-11)
When naming a child, don’t give them names that will set them back; give them names that are forward looking.
Yet the number of the children of IsraelShall be as the sand of the sea,Which cannot be measured or numbered.And it shall come to passIn the place where it was said to them,‘You are not My people,’There it shall be said to them,‘You are sons of the living God.’Hosea 1:10 (NKJV)
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her[.] Ephesians 5:25
- Time (attention)
- Talk (express admiration and approval)
- Tenderness (What nurtures her soul)
- Touch time (back rub, hand holding, hugs, etc.)
- Cheerleader (support him)
- Champion (fight for/defend him)
- Companion (support but be kindly honest)
- Compliment (home is a safe place)
*If there is an enemy at home, he will find a friend outside
- Love, Inc.: Romance & Innocence (theriverbankchicago.wordpress.com)