God’s will is not passive, or a pain. God’s will is actually the ‘ultimate’, beyond our imagination-the best-that can we-dream, imagine, aspire to in life.
God’s will goes beyond your status (single, married, divorced, courtship etc). God’s will is the state where the fruit of the spirit is in manifestation. God’s will is where all Grace is made available to you in abundance.
So today, as we PUSH (Pray) for God’s will in all our affairs, be rest assured in the promises of God. Like Christ, declare boldly, nevertheless not my will, Lord, but your will be done, Amen.
Use the following as a guide for your prayers today:
- THANKSGIVING: 1 Thessalonians 5:18 – in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
- DO RIGHT, SILENCE YOUR ENEMIES: 1 Peter 2:15 – For such is the will of God that by doing right you may silence the ignorance of foolish men.
- AN INTERNAL WORK: Philippians 2:13 – for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.
- TRANSFORMATION: Romans 12:2 – And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.
- INTERCESSION: Romans 8:27 – and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.
- CLARITY & DIRECTION: Isaiah 30:21 – And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right or to the left.
- NO LOSS / ETERNAL LIFE: John 6:38-40 – "For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. "And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day. "For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him, may have eternal life; and I Myself will raise him up on the last day."
- FULFILLMENT / JOY / MET EXPECTATIONS: Jeremiah 29:11 -‘For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.
- WISDOM: James 1:5 – But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all men generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
I sincerely believe that when we pray God’s will, we literally set ourselves up for the fulfilment of our destinies.
Boldly and confidently, we declare COME – KINGDOM OF GOD; BE DONE-THE WILL OF GOD in Jesus Name, Amen.