Today, stop worrying…it’s plain and simple.
You must stop worrying because it magnifies ‘little things’ and ‘everything’.
Worry will destroy everything in it’s part.
Worry will strangle, weaken and torment.
Honestly, worry is a control issue and confirms who is really in charge of your life.
Worry is unhealthy.
Worry is a liar.
Worry is a thief.
Evict Worry from your mind, heart, life today.
Go on, it’s fairly simple actually, TRUST GOD.
Here’s a note that should put things in perspective.
These scriptural verses should help further…read them carefully and continuously.
- Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matt 6:34 NIV
- “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? Matt 6:25-27 NIV
- Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.
Psalm 55:22 NIV
- I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.. Psalm16:8 NIV
- Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. Psalm 62:6 NIV
- He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4 NIV
- So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10 NIV
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
- They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD. Psalm 112:7 NIV
- Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding Proverbs 3:5 NIV
- God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1 NIV
- When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. Psalm 56:3 NIV
- Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Deut 31:6 NIV