Thanking God daily for your lives, growing faith, faithfulness in generosity and unending love for God’s word and will.
I am excited for our 40 Days of Prayer & Fasting that coincides with the Lent Season.
During this time our emphasis will be on the following –
- RENEWAL (FOCUS) in prayers, lifestyle, confession and actions.
- REFLECTIONS & REVELATIONS (CONFIRMATIONS)
- and METICULOUS STUDY (RESEARCH) of Jesus Christ from the Gospels.
Spend at least (10 minutes) in Praise
Spend at least (15 minutes) studying God’s word
Conclude your devotion with Prayers at least (15mins), declaring the Supernatural in your lives.
For the 1st week, FASTING will commence at 6am until Noon.
Here are the bible reading passages for this week as well.
- Wednesday (March 5) – Day 1: Matthew 1, Mark 1, Luke 1
- Thursday (March 6) – Day 2: Matthew 2, Mark 2, Luke 2
- Friday (March 7) – Day 3: Matthew 3, Mark 3, Luke 3
- Saturday (March 8) – Day 4 :Matthew 4, Mark 4, Luke 4
- Sunday (March 9) – Day 5: Reflections / Catch Up
- Monday (March 10) – Day 6: Matthew 5, Mark 5, Luke 5
- Tuesday (March 11) – Day 7: Matthew 6, Mark 6, Luke 6
- Wednesday (March 12) – Day 8: Matthew 7, Mark 7, Luke 7
Why 40 Days ?
Jesus spent 40 days in the desert praying and fasting before his public ministry. (Matt 4:1-2)
Moses spent 40 days on the mountain top.
The Israelites journeyed for 40 years (a 40 day trip) to the promised land.
Declarations (Daily Proclamations):
- I am ordained and supernatural ly favored and my life will be filled
with diverse signs and wonders.
- Impossibilities will NOW become possible in Jesus Name, Amen.
- I will break forth into NEW THINGS; break away from BAD THINGS and the GLORY OF THE LORD will arise upon me.
- In my home, my life, my extensions, my career, calling, business, family, children, future, dreams, there shall be amazing manifestations of the supernatural God.
- Peace, Joy, Hope, Abundance, financial strength, expansion and power will be my lot continually.
- The voice of the Lord will be heard over me causing stability, hope, mercy now and forever more in Jesus Name, Amen.
Jesus is Lord!